BINA workshop Information
Information to Participants
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
1. Please bring physical poster of A0 size in portrait format (2.759x3.901 ft), which can be fixed at the poster display hall according to order assigned under Programe / List of Posters at BINA workshop website.
2. Place the title of your poster and name prominently at the top of the poster board to allow viewers to identify your paper.
3. Highlight the authors’ names and contact information (email) in case the viewer is interested for more information.
4. Prepare text and figures such that they are sufficient to be read at least from a distance of 2 meters.
Oral Presentation Guidelines:
1. All of the presentations will be made using the laptops provided by the LOC at the venue.
2. Please check ahead of time that there are no technical issues in being able to copy your presentation to the laptops provided and play it.
3. Please arrive in the lecture hall about 15 min prior to the start of the session to check these aspects.
4. We have a busy schedule, so please stick to the duration of your talks so that the session can start and end on the given time.
Code of Conduct
- Do be professional, considerate, respectful, and collaborative when interacting with your colleagues.
- Do not create an intimidating, hostile, or offensive environment for any of the participants.
- Do not engage in physical or verbal abuse of anyone.
- Do not engage in harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Do speak up if you witness unacceptable behavior and/or report it afterward.
Members of the LOC are there to help you in case of any unfortunate incidents.